You’d be surprised at how just a minimum amount of care can retain the elegance and beauty of your new hardwood floors. That’s why A to Zito Custom Hardwood Floors includes a Bona Cleaning kit with your installation or refinishing job.
Retain the value of the investment in your wood floor for years to come by following a few easy suggestions that will keep your floor in great shape.
Always protect your hardwood floor
- Place heavy felt pads under any furniture surface that is in contact with your floor
- Prevent scratching by regularly trimming your pet’s nails
- Place thick entry mats at exterior doors for shoe cleaning
- Help high-traffic areas by adding accent rugs
- Limit damage by high heels by making sure your shoes are in good shape
Carefully select your hardwood cleaning products
We will supply an easy -to-use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaning Kit. With an eco-friendly cleaner, cleaning wand and a machine-washable, reusable micro fiber cleaning pad.
Detailed cleaning and recoating process
- Sweep the floor
- Apply a special heavy duty floor cleaner
- Conduct a light buffing cleaning process
- Apply one coat of water-based polyurethane
Eco-friendly Bona hardwood products
Our experts use Bona water-based polyurethane products specifically designed for hardwood floors. Original floor finishing products gives less odor and fumes than other products. The quick dry time enables the furniture to be returned within 24-36 hours. Bona products are environmentally friendly and are more durable than other floor finishes.