Whether you want to change the color of your hardwood or you want to correct the worn spots, scratches, gouges, and other damages to your floor, A to Zito Custom Hardwood Floors will have over 20 years of experience to sand and refinish your floors. We will, thus, create a beautiful new look that you’ll love.
Dust-free hardwood floor sanding
Our team will come to your home with our vacuum dust containment system (dust vacuum). All our equipment is hooked up to an onboard or stand-alone vacuum system to capture 98% of the dust. Our stand-alone vacuums have a HEPA filter as well; therefore, you can feel safe and remain while we’re in your home.
Hardwood sanding and refinishing process
- Home is swept of dust every day for a better refinish
- Conduct 3 or 4-layer sanding process depending on the level of floor damage
- Once the floor is down to raw wood, you can pick a new stain color from the samples
- After the color is chosen, we will stain the floor and apply the first coat of poly sealer on
- Sand the floor again to make it smooth
- Apply final 2 poly coats the next day for a 3-coat finish and 3.5-4 mil of poly on the floor
- Within 5-6 hours, the floors will be dry enough to walk on in stocking feet.
Quality hardwood flooring products
Our staff uses all Bona stains that not only minimize fumes but also are very durable and won’t fade in the sun as older stain do. We honor all product guarantees, and we guarantee our workmanship for your protection. Set up your appointment today for a free estimate!